Followers

Friday, 1 April 2016

Challenge 14

Hi everyone welcome to this months challenge I and the design team loved all your makes in last months challenge.
Here are the design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 11 - KT Fit Kitty
No 39 - My Stamping Addiction
No 47 - Elena F
No 67 - Amy Cohen

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
Top 3 badge

WINNER

Congratulations please take your winners badge and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize with 
Winner Creative ladybirds in the subject line

Winners Badge

Thank you so much to our marvellous sponsor
Lemon Shortbread



Challenge 14
As always our challenge is anything goes


This month our fantastic sponsor is

Robyns Fetish
Our fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.






Good luck everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration from the DT, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much to the design team for picking my card as one of your favourites - I am honoured! Hope to be able to get back to crafting in May and will be joining your challenges again as soon as I can! Congratulations to the other DT picks and to the winner! Your DT cards for the new challenge are beautiful! Wish I could join in but my craftroom is completely packed up - I miss crafting!

    ReplyDelete