Followers

Sunday, 22 February 2015

Some inspiration from our Design Team

Hi everyone our design team have been busy with some inspiration for you all. I hope you will visit their blogs and leave them some comments.

Our new challenge starts on the 1st March 2015 at 8am uk time I hope you will all come and visit the challenge we have some fantastic sponsors for you.

Here is what our design team members have been busy creating, I hope you will agree they are all excellent makes. Thank you ladies your work is fantastic.





1 comment:

  1. Hi admin,
    I read your blog, its really awesome,
    I am seeing that your web. I have also a site related to you.
    Design, and our ability to enjoy it, has been around as long as man. From the most crude cave drawings utilizing dyes and chalks found in nature, to the most elaborate computer generated graphics, design is all around us in many forms.
    creative branding ideas
    Your regards
    Alfaj Ripon

    ReplyDelete