Followers

Sunday, 18 January 2015

Our New design team members

Hi everyone thank you to everyone that applied to our design team.  It was a difficult choice to choose through the entries but  we now have picked our new design team if you wasn't successful with been accepted on the design team  I would like to ask you if you would like to GDT for us.

I hope you will visit the new design team  blogs and follow what our design team members are up to.


Congratulations ladies Erin and I look forward to working with you.

A few of the new ladies have wrote a short bio about themselves please find the time and read them.
Thank you.

Carla

I'm an art teacher originally from New York State and retired living in Florida. For many years I have experimented with several areas of creativity. Ever since I was a child, I have enjoyed sewing my own clothes and making designer outfits for my dolls. I love to pick out the little details that will make my clothing or vintage costumes and hand painted jeans look unique. Each bead, decorative stitching or embroidery is chosen with care, to have just the right look.

For several years my husband and I covered arts and entertainment as correspondents for a local newspaper. I enjoyed participating in special events such as the Menendez Birthday Festival, which takes place in St. Augustine. For that event I dressed in a 16th century Spanish wardrobe of my own design. I’ve enjoyed the theater arts so much that eventually I tried out and won parts in four local productions including “Grease," “Oliver,” "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” and “Cabaret."

I worked as a scrapbook instructor and paper crafting teacher for a year at Michaels, where I learned many new techniques and used a lot of great new tools! I'm currently designing scrapbook pages (scrapping photos of my grandchildren is a great enjoyment), making cards.

Lena
I'm a married mother of four (born '98, '00, '04 & '12). We live on the swedish westcoast, just outside of Gothenburg. I'm currently on leave from my job as a kindergarden teacher while studying full time to become a teacher for grade 4-6.

For as long as I can remember I have used my hands to create. I draw, paint, sew, bake, make jewelry, work with polymer clay and most of all: paper crafting. I love rubberstamping, making cards, coloring. I'm fairly new to digital stamps but so far I like it.

Recently I started my blog after a long break from all crafting. I've missed making cards and felt that I needed to start it up again, to keep my sanity 

Chris
My name is Chris, I live in Australia, in the small country town of Cooma, New South Wales, which is about an hour's drive out of Canberra, in the Snowy Mountains region. I am a Mum and wife, and our 9 year old son is homeschooled. Other than crafting ( I do enjoy various different crafts), I also teach Piano and Clarinet. And in my "spare" time  I enjoy swimming, bushwalking, going to the beach, and creating Raw Vegan recipes.
My crafting style can be a little eclectic and varied, at times I enjoy creating vintage style cards, at other times very much Clean and Simple, but generally somewhere in between. I particularly enjoy making Masculine cards. I enjoy Scrapbooking and have recently started using Project Life for some of my record keeping. I have also recently been introduced to Alcohol markers, and am now addicted! I love colouring with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment