Followers

Sunday, 11 January 2015

DESIGN TEAM CALL CLOSING DATE 16TH JANUARY 2015.

DESIGN TEAM CALL
Hi everyone we have a design team call I am looking for 6 dt members who love working with digital stamps and colouring using different pens etc no previous dt experience is necessary.
To Apply
You need to have an active blog and facebook account to apply.
You need to be able to commit to once a month making a project using images from our sponsors.
Promote our sponsors once the challenge has gone live  by using facebook, blogs etc.
Promote our challenges using blogs, facebook etc. display our blog challenge badge on your blog.
Each month you will be given a number to comment on challenge entries its lovely for people participating to get a comment we all enjoy receiving comments.
If at any time you think you can't comment don't worry as sometimes life can get a bit hectic
It dosen't matter if you are new to using digital stamps or a experienced crafter the call is open to any stages in crafting.
Above all we want you to have fun and meet some new teamies on the way.
So If you would like to apply or need to know anything else just e-mail me and add a link to your blog using the linky tool.
I look forward to your creations
Hugs
Fiona and Erin


5 comments:

  1. WooHoo - I LUV new Challenges - well done Girls and good luck :-D
    I'd love to Sponsor too if you contact me :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sue, Thank you will contact you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must have made some mistakes with the link, but maybe this information will help you to judge me for the DT:
    Check my Facebook Fan Page for current offerings: https://www.facebook.com/ArtbyCarla
    Check my website at http://www.carlasgreetingcards.com for handmade cards for all occasions.
    For tutorials and other interesting info check out: http://carla-writes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carla, Your link is working fine, we can see your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete